Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Start of something good...

HERE GOES NOTHING... Over the past few years, especially on Facebook, I have posted food that I have made, and insisted that everyone can do it... it doesn't take any special talent, just an ability to follow directions.

                                             
                    [Honestly... nothing the vast majority of us cook are going to look like that...]

 THATS the problem with so many cooking shows and cookbooks... they show you this perfectly plated dish, that is almost impossible to recreate unless you go to culinary school. My goal is to provide easy step by step instructions with pictures on how things look in real life, not on the cooking show... Things may get messy, but thats REAL. I hope you enjoy and try the recipes that I show you. If you like what you see/taste, please spread the word.

Thank You,

Justin Allen


  

No comments:

Post a Comment